A question, a need?
Rates, terms and conditions for order forms?
Catalog, technical features, complementary information?
Photographic documentation for publication?
Planning an exhibition or a seminar?
Knowing my point of view or my recommendations?
Contact me right away by: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: + 46 (0)8 551 701 77
Mob: + 46 (0)70 22 37 842
I will respond as soon as possible and support you in your project.
© Exclusive rights Frédéric IRIARTE - IRREALIST ART EDITIONS - ARS/BUS/ADAGP Worldwide and others...
Frédéric Iriarte - Contemporary "Irrealist Eclectic" - visual artist
Frédéric Iriarte is a painter, sculptor, designer, musician, composer, filmmaker, publisher of art & design books, research & development (R&D) in the field of monumental public sculptures and urban spaces with holistic approach and methods...
His works are represented in both public and private collections , throughout Europe and the United States. From the Saatchi Gallery in London until the exclusive offices of large international companies, embassies of France, Institute and Cultural Center of Scandinavia, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Stavanger, Helsinki see [public orders] to the offices of the Ministry of Culture and Foreign Affairs in Paris (AFAA office Max Moulin), Parc des Expositions, Porte de Versailles Paris, EuroDisney Paris, Malmö City Council, Göteborg City Council, Stockholm City Council, Falun City Council, Trollhättan City Council, Bordeaux City Council, Perpignan City Council and other companies and universities arround the world.
Paintings - oil and acrylic on canvas
Sculptures, monumental works, public commissions and architectural projects
Works on Paper
* ARTOTEC´s Park & Urban Furniture and Recreational/Monumental Sculptures for public spaces. A concept with [ Art & Technology ]
* Irréalist Art film & music productions and art/design books editions.
Do not hesitate to contact me.
« Art is not only what you see but it is as well what you feel and what you learn that stimulate creativity, communication, inspiration and innovation. »
Frédéric Iriarte, born in 1963 in Paris, is a contemporary plastic artist.
On his arrival in Sweden, perilous road hitchhiking in January 1986, he designed sets for theater groups such as avant-garde Aurora Teater Hilda Hellwig, Claes Peter Hellwig Stockholm for example.
• 2015 “Recreational sculptures” LOBELIAN-SÖDRA HEDVIGSLUND – ÄLTA (Nacka/Stockholm)(Sweden).
• 2015 “Recreational sculptures” Badhusparken/Hyllie, Malmö Stad(Sweden).
• 2015 “Recreational sculptures” EuroDisney Marnes La Vallée, Paris, (France).
• 2015 “Recreational sculptures” Park, Göteborg Stad (Sweden).
• 2014 “Main entrance organisation FUB and RBU Gothenbourg City (Sweden).
• 2014 “Recreational sculptures” Falun City Council (Sweden).
• 2014 “Recreational sculptures” Stockholm City Council, Akalla center (Sweden).
• 2014 “Caravanic” Price for Trollhättan City Council “Cultural Capital 2014” (Sweden).
• 2013 “Recreational sculptures - GENICART SUD” Bordeaux (France).
• 2011 “Recreational area” Parc des Expositions, Porte de Versailles, Paris, (France)
• 2010 “Spirel 1” Fittja, Stockholm, organization Botkyrkabyggen AB, Berg & Väg Maskin AB (Sweden)
• 2008 “Recreational parc, Art & Technology” Geneta center. City of Södertälje, Graflunds fastighet AB. (Sweden)
• 2002 “Illusion” mural Sabbatsberg hospital, public commission. (Sweden)
• 2001 “Portables Wings”main entrance KTH-South and Södertörn University, Södertälje. (Sweden)
• 1998 “EVOLUTION” concret sculpture, Turinge high-school, city of Nykvarn. (Sweden)
• 1995 French ambassy, Stockholm, Oslo, Köpenhamn, Stavanger, Helsingfors. public commissions
• 1993 “The Lord of the two towers” design proposals for the design of a ventilation tower 60 m high, in cooperation with K-Konsult, southern link Stockholm (Sweden).
The project was never achieved, but much discussed.
* Georges Pompidou Art Center, Museum of Modern Art city of Paris (France)
* French Institutes and Ambassies of Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhague, Stavanger, Helsinki
* AFAA (Association Française d´Action Artistique) in Paris (France)
* Museum of Örnsköldsvik (Sweden)
* Södertälje City Art Council (Sweden)
* Trollhättan City Art Council (Sweden)
* Stockholm City Art Council (Sweden)
* Royal institute of Technology KTH (Sweden)
* University of Södertörn, Södertälje (Sweden)
* Sabatsberg Hospital, Stockholm (Sweden)
* Fittja, Stockholm (Sweden)
* Parc des Expositions, Porte de Versailles, Paris (France)
* Göteborg City Art Council (Sweden)
* Malmö City Art Council (Sweden)
* Falun City Art Council (Sweden)
* EuroDisney, Paris (France)
* Bordeaux City Art Council (France)
• 2014 Stockholm City Cultural Council for the opera “I Annan Himmel” (Sweden).
• 2013 Innovation Stockholm (Sweden).
• 2010 Nordic Art Foundation, Norden Nordisk kulturfond, Oslo, (Norway).
• 2009 Swedish Institute of Assistive Technology - SIAT rewarded by the Foundation of Norrbacka-Eugeniastiftelsen, Stockholm (Sweden)
• 2008 Tillväxtverket - R&D - Innovation and development project “recreational sculpure and urban furniture”, Nässjö (Sweden)
• 2007 ESF (European Social Fund) project Stockholm Direct, Alby. (Sweden)
• 2001 Book and exhibition support from the AFAA (Association Française d’Action Artistique), FICA (Fond d’Intervention Culturel le et artistique) French Culture and Foreign Ministry. (France)
• 1995 Book and exhibition support from the AFAA (Association Française d’Action Artistique), FICA (Fond d’Intervention et Culturel artistique) French Culture and Foreign Ministry. (France)
• 1990 Book and exhibition support from the AFAA (Association Française d’Action Artistique), FICA (Fond d’Intervention et Culturel artistique) French Culture and Foreign Ministry. (France)
ARS - BUS - CopySwede - STIM - ADAGP
1991-2000 KRO, Swedish artist organization - Konstnärscentrum-öst (KC).
1997-2000 Chairman for The Swedish Artists’ Organization (KC) is an organization covering the whole of Sweden working for professional artists. (Stockholm, Gotland och Uppsala region)
2001-2005 Lecturer and course coordinator in color and form in innovation and design education that has been awarded “Best technical training in 2004” at KTH Royal Institute of Technology as well as course director for “Art, technology, color and shape” at KTH and Södertörn University.
The Irrealism is an artistic concept, highlighting ideas, dreams, visions and utopian projects seem unachievable.
The impossible suddenly seems possible, visual and tactile and present to become concrete and then finally be realized. Thus, the limits of traditional and right are exceeded, surpassed or even exceeded.
New approaches, experiences and developments authentic works of art and functional, but also requires a public and a clientele that is willing to take bold new measures, regardless nervously around them. A brand for a moment and witness an original association of ideas and achievements fortuitous feeding a fantasy world in a very real world.
"The true reality is always unrealistic." - Franz Kafka -
Read the manifesto on the unreality, a work in progress and incomplete "Beyond the familiar reality of visions, concepts and events."
2D - 2.5D - 3D sound images and mobile are among the dimensions in which we operate.
Music / for images, movement and stories for a time lived today. Contemporary history and development in the future.
In the areas of film and photography, we have completed several projects in collaboration with international photographers and filmmakers.
Irrealism - unrealism in my art confirms and shows that there exists a world in which we live filled with fantasy, dreams, discoveries, humor and contemplations which leave no one unmoved, unaffected, and which influence and manipulate our existence; the art of living, seeing and knowing,” he says. “Fate has led me through a journey in reality and ‘unreality’ which I call irréalisme; a type of reality, the other reality, a world of reality that is now and present via intuition.”
Scan this QR code for instant access to the mobile site ARTOTEC.